Sunday, May 2, 2010

audio hindi sex stories

Opener
Jennifer was a pretty and talented 18years old that lives with her very strict parents. Jen is an only daughter and she likes to hang out with her friends, her family and I are neighbors in an apartment. I am a 42 year old male and working at night time in a bar. Me and Jen’s father are close friends, because we are neighbors we share time and drink for sometime.

Jen’s mother, Amy, is a really nice woman she cooks well and works during day at their store in the market. Her father is a business man often away for business trips. Because of his absences you could not blame her sexy hot wife on going to my apartment and have a little chat naked and playing each other. We do this kind of things when her husband is not around and Jen is out! Either sleepover or work at school. Every Wednesday Amy’s store is close, and she stay’s at the apartment to have some rest. So I knock into her apartment and she does not get a rest at all. She still does work but not on the market!, on my dick.

I am really grateful to have a neighbor like her. But one unexpected Wednesday, I knocked into her door wishing for her to suck me again, but as the door opens, it was Jen she smiled and asked me “Yes, what do you want?” I answered her “Ah.. where is your mother I wanted to barrow something from her.!” What a safe answer it was. She then said that her mother was not around that she had to go to her parents because of a family problem, so I said if I could just barrow it from her. She again smiled and said of course. She asked me to come inn and that nobody was there. As I entered I saw that she was wearing a tight and really short shorts, her shirt was white and too large for her that when she bends forward I can see her fully grown breasts. She closed the door and asked me what I wanted. In my head I am saying that I want this beautiful creature to be my sex machine that I wanted to fuck her so much and that my dick is really getting hard. She then repeated her question and I said wanted to barrow a can opener. She then went to the kitchen and I fallowed her. She was driving me crazy, seeing that we were the only people there wanted me to feast this girl.


As she was searching for the can opener she parted her hair at one side letting me look at her yummy neck. Then suddenly I laughed, seeing my condition a 42 yr. old man wanting to fuck this little virgin that could almost me my daughter and that Jen would not even imagine fucking an older man made me giggle aloud. She heard it and looked at me she said “What’s funny? Is There something wrong?” I denied and said “Ah.. no there’s nothing wrong, I just remembered a funny joke” She stared at me curiously and continued looking until she found it. But as an unexpected thing happen it fell at the floor and so when she was getting it her but was pointing at me… I could almost see her clit I couldn’t stop myself and I walked towards her and grabbed her ass. She screamed and yelled “What the hell are you doing?” I did not know what to say I just came closer and then pulled her close to me she wanted to get out of my arms but instead I kissed her and harassed her. I massaged her tits and she was trying to stop me. I said to her that this was not going to hurt and that she would enjoy she kept on pushing me away. But I quickly grabbed her pussy and she stopped.

She was shocked of what I was doing she asked me what was I doing I told her to wait and that she is going to love it. She just stood and let me touch her pussy. I saw that she was enjoying every moment so I asked her to take off her short and panty like a robot she did and I saw her bushy pussy. I parted the hair to see her clit. Like a nut she really was a virgin I liked her and she moaned this bitch was loving what I was doing. I took my dick out and she sucked it. While she was sucking I was massaging her tits and then suddenly she stopped. Jen stood and said that she wanted me to do it again i licked and sucked her pussy like I never before. She was much tastier than her mother. Then she had an orgasm and spitted it all out. She then stood and said I don’t want it anymore. But I was not contented I laid her in the bed and spread her legs I insirted my huge dick slowly she was crying with pain.

She then moaned harder as I fucked her slowly then getting faster. As I was fucking her like her mother she was now crying with mixed joy and pain. I squirted at her and then licked it again. She then was so tire and didn’t move. She looked so wasted but what the hell I was the one wo fucked her. But then she opened her mouth and said “wow. What a fuck.. Your so good. It felt so damn good.” And so I said “Are you excited for the next time?” she then stood up and whispered “I’ll visit you tomorrow night at 10”.. An so she did and then After sometime Amy asked why I was not fucking her I told her that its not right that she is married. So She never came to me again but her daughter Jen wow… we always fuck… we even did it in their house when her parents was asleep.

Crazy sex stories, Family sex stories, Friend sex stories, Fuck stories, Fucking sex stories, Girl sex stories, Hot sex stories, Hot wife stories, Mom sex stories, Mother sex stories, Orgasm stories, Pussy stories, Real sex stories, School sex stories, Sex short stories, Sexy stories, Virgin stories, Wife sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment